::My Mp3::

Friday, July 27, 2007

First Met a Hyper Baby..

Today slept thru quite late leh..jus because of a bad nitemare i had.it was a damn long one.. was dreaming that "i killed my sis"..OMG! kinda wierd feelings even when talking about it..

But had a tiring and fun day today thou i started my day off with such a bad dream...

Choon ting brought her baby boy to my hse, while i was preparing lunch.. had maggie mee with vege and tofu in it..hee.. dun think was nicely cooked,cos it seems more like a dry mee than a soup one..sorry ting..i'm really nt gd in cooking..

While i was cooking the noodle,i heard choon ting saying her baby was demolishing my room,haha den i saw my dangling deco in my room was pulled out by her boy.. (violent hor)



::The Mischevious Boy and the Mom::


::Them again..hee::


::Adelson and Me::




::Pretty Mon n Adelson::


::Jolin n Adelson::


::The 3 Of Us::Having a hard time to get a gd shoot leh..::



::Been So Long Since we took a pic together::


::His Solo Pic::

Den Left her place, i went off to tpy central to bank in my cheque,as well to have my dinner ba..so boring,couldn`t get my cousin to accompany me for dinner,as she was on duty for 24hr tonight..so i went to pasta mania..ordered baked rice and passiofruit soda for dinner.

Den while on the way back home, pass by a kitty shop..hee..stopping by to buy a kitty towel..den i saw a frying pan in kitty face print..so cute! and i bought it..haha..den again, i saw some kitty deco, which i planned to buy some time ago,but didn`t, and since my house one was spoiled by the mischivous boy,Aiya!! jus buy it to replace ba..haha and i got to thanks aDELson hor..haha


::Nicer Kitty Deco hor::


::Kitty NOn-stick frying pan::

No comments: