::My Mp3::

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Busy Day~~

Went to tpy Sakura(1st time leh!) lunch at 1plus pm in the noon today with my boss... haa a treat from johnny chen, also duno y he treat? tink tio 4D lah.. haiya!tot meeting cynthia and primus yuan at my hse here den go together one ma.. in the end duno y change plan,and i end up waiting at home.

So went to choonting hse first to help her fixed her wireless.. end up duno y her baby so happily sucking my water bottle leh..haha! hai!! waited so long for the tortise boss to come..almost die of hunger..cos choonting n family was having lunch at tat time lor..chum ah!!

but luckily had a filing one at Sakura(i tink i onli love the ice-cream ba) hee! den headed home lor..was busy fixing and updating sellers and buyer..hai! den promised choon ting to go down her hse to help her mom checked the cpf balance thing,but was hold up by my work..so in the end choon ting came up with her laptop instead.haa!! paiseh ah~~ was too busy and cos things was urgent so i haf to finish first. den johnny called to meet me at the highway there ,cos had to go an appt with him at "Normanton park". in the end i was too slow preparing my things and he cant wait too long along the highway,so he head off to the appt alone~~hee..so i stayed at home to do updating lo..

since choon ting was stil here, so we did some camwhoring..haha! so long to take so much pics togehter le..

















Actually supposed to meet up my frens and ex colleagues at orchard one lor.. cos one got booked out and had a v long holiday and wanted to catch up with us..but reali no time lor.time was so filled up. supposed to meet them 6pm de.guess i dua them again lah..haha.i left home abt 840pm and they were already there waiting for me lo.hai! paiseh to let them wait again~ (ytrd put aeroplane,cos i go wrk ma). who noes while i was on my way to the bus stop, i saw a bright car light shining,so it was MR PRIMUS YUEN N CYNTHIA SHAW LAH..surprised~~
Anyway,we stil did gathered up for our long lost KTV time~~ those were the days.. too bad~ denise was sick so she and her bf left earlier lor, end up left with brandon zx and me..stupid brandon moon, keep making funny pattern during the singing lor,laughing all the way..(quite an entertainment,tis is his so called Zhao Pai ba.)

AfTER tat brandon moon ,zx n me went to thomson there to have supper,(prata)..didn`t haf my dinner lor cos was rushing off to meet them. actually feeling nt v safe, tat moon face brandon drove so fast!! tink my life is nt going to last v long lor...

Came home 4am plus lo... cos went to zx hse playground, haha! was playing with the balancing ride there,found out! i was heavier than zx , and brandon was heavier than me wor~~ had some history chatting over there.. and off we went home..haiya~ i dun quite noe my way home lor..denn was always giving brandon a last min signal where to turn~~!! haa!! v dangerous ba..too bad~~ i onli got a few photos with my,the rest wil upload later when gt it frm brandon moon ba..hehe

Last but not least,tonight is also elieen`s bdae celebration at Aloha Loyang leh.. but i didn`t turn up,cos i think my schedule is quite tight le lor..so sorry..wishing you a Happy 21st Bdae!!

good nitte! gonna sleep le~~




No comments: