::My Mp3::

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I am Back Again In my 2nd blog ..

Yea~~ finally i got my 2nd blog here.. i remember i last blog was somewhere 2006? the reason why i stop blogging? cos of a Bui Kia Hr Manager lah... ban me to blog even during my offwork hrs lo.. at least i left there..and no one is going to stop me Ha! Ha! Ha! Started my day off with a Snowy weather... was so cold today that i could`t get to sleep..woke up 930am , had a bath, and i started off my work.. Today was such a busy day , so many viewings to arrange..hai!! duno why the day i have gathering with my frens and i get to have so many buyers wants to view houses leh.. chum ah~ primus yuan buyers also haven update finish .. gona killed by him again... Actually been stress in work previously, but i think nobody knows.. everyone thought working at home is fun. No! No! No! its not at all.. cos nobody can see whether are u working ant.. i guess my boss thinks this way too.. but i reali did work ma, jus tat there is no end results, so i nv update them lor.. Tis makes them starts to suspect whether m i slacking ant.. haiya!! No point saying so much lah, i jus thought tat as long as i did my work, i dun care about anyone`s else comments... cos i noe 'No Work,No Money' ...!!

No comments: