::My Mp3::

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Manicure,SHop,Eat,Slack~~

haa!! woke up 12pm cos slept at 7am on fri.. den arrange some appts for buyers to view.. off to meet yy in bugis for our manicure session...i had my feets and hand done,while yy onli had her hands done,eh but she also had her eyebrown done!..

oh! yy as usualy so thoughtful,she knew i haven taken anything,so she bought our favourite XXL chicken~~ hee thanks~~luv ya..

while waiting for our colors to dry up,took so pictures..hee
den saw an ex schmate(kok wee kiat) in bugis street while i was busy searching for my sliiperss..as the current one hurtz my feet......surprise to see him there,guess he was to bored den came to walk ard in bugis street ba...

Finally gt my slippers, den yy will den continue to search for her cardigen and heels for wrk ler.. walked thru whole parco,nth to buy leh... so jus yi si yi si buy a tee shirt lor..tink i lack of tee shirts ba....

Was super hungry lor..cos whole day onli had the XXL chicken leh..den actually was heading to have fish&chips in swensen..but i passed by Ajisan!! haa!! craving for it ..so we had that for our dinner..

den off to macdonalds to have our desserts..hee!! my fav Macflurry~~ and yy had a normal ice cream cone with vanilla flavour..

almost 11pm, we both headed home....... end of my day ......














No comments: