::My Mp3::

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

@work in bishan

Ha..nv tot tat i actually had to catch up with my friends during my work..har!! tis few days reallyhappened lotsa things lor.. ma de!
-part timer not happy tat i gave out instructions tat no playing of psp at shop or bring bf to work,wanted to resign immediately w/o giving notice,so i forfeit her pay to cover my losses ma,yet she wan to report me to MOM..f**k.. go ahead lor..little girl..
end up she also LL apologise to me , tat she was in the wrong...haha.
-den again!!!!!! another part timer nv turn up for work,nv ans calls,shit..!!!! i gona fired him!! wa lao..my one and only off day andi got to go down n replace him...wth is this man!!bloody hell
-AGAIN!!!!! part timer sell a top to customer,customer called issited to change,but no exchangabe ma..due to hygience... ma de! den she says ask me wait for her legal letter!!! haha..wa lao ..duno i wan to lalugh or wad lor..jus a freaking sgd29 and she want to report..i guess her sgd 29 is bigger than railway tyre...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god pls tel me......how come there is so much trouble around me!!!!!! save me.
wanling came to find me eat bishan on satuaday. hehe..her sis hp spoiled , end up whole family accompanied her to come fixed the phone.wa so big card lor...

No comments: