::My Mp3::

Monday, September 15, 2008

superb superb late post

argh..late post again..sorry frens pls dun nag at my late post again hor,,cos been busy at bishan now.. ..hehe i shall post a few topics -6months anniversary -changi beach club ktv -finally a off day firstly, will be my dinner for 6months.. went to paragon ,the italian pizza place agin.. not sian anymore ..cos the food is great...the pizza,spagetti,

secondly will be changi beach club ktv,went home took a nap till 10pm..den wake up .go to changi beach club with gerald n his mum.as usual,his mum wil play jackpot,n me n gerald will run to the ktv room..

Lastly, will me my off day

since 2 wks had not had any off days lei..so tiring man..everyday working or 12 freaking hours..damn it.

my off days.. we went to orchard,far east..shop shop..didnt buy anything.jus eat lor..only got a shorts..

den i did my crystal hair in far east,so happen to see there is such ppl doing that in far east... but the crystal not v shiny .. hai..shall try out in another shop again..any i choosen pink n white..total i paid $15.. haha i put on my real hair lor.. cos i scared later the fake hair v smelly..

while doing my hair , met gerald colleague,kelvin n his wife..so paiseh..he said he saw me doing my hair,den v familiar..haha

No comments: