::My Mp3::

Monday, June 16, 2008

my off days ~~















YEAH!! finally had my off days ... but also nothing much to do..jus to get my own sleep..so shiok..can slp til noon time....
went to do my nails at cine..wa i tink this is much much better, cos i do not need to sit down there for hours jus to get my nails done..cos they do on fake nails,they customise the nails according to my size,then they will do the designs i wanted....after 2hrs i can go back n stick the nails onto my real nails...
so far,none had drop off...v stable indeed...tink next time i wan to go back n do other designs..hehe..
gerald bought me another tube top...haha..always got tops free from there one...next timne i mus choose more..den get free ones horr.``
sunday he meet his long time mate..they play pool... m so bored tat i go walked around my own lo..hehe.. shop around, i got myself a hairband at chomel..nw haveing storewide 20%...wa...!!
den i also got myself a blusher from ettusia...their products are good..v hygiene..

No comments: