::My Mp3::

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally some post during my work~~


fINALly hur... some posting from my work.


i got to work for this whole wk ..cos part timer went back to malaysia..hai..tiring..


i came work so late lor..3-4pm den open shop..cos ayway the stock haven arrive yet, no stock to sell ma..tats y open late


thereafter Gerald left AGAIN! haiz..sianz always tis pattern onelor...he cant just stay behind n accompany me one meh..


lucky yy stil so nice..she bought me lunch..most impotantly its FREE wor..heh/!! thanks...


i tot i gona be alone the whole day... lucky gerald da sao came after her facial...den whole day suddenly so mani customer..time flies lor... therafter gerald bro also came..they helped me out till closing,den we go have dinner..


ting also came lor..she end her ndp at marina..jus nearby,den she stay here have her lunch..and den chit chat a while..she left..


i go back gerald home,was tinking can accompany him til he left for work..at 5am...who knows!!!!!! he meet his colleague to go watch soccer outside..damn it! i m so pissed off..how can he do tis to me... i dun blame him for leaving early after he sent me to wrk alreadi..jus cos he lied he wan to go home to rest,but ended up go play n watch dance n shop with his fren..hai..damn disappointed..is it tat torturing jus to spend a bit of his time with me ?


..HAVE I MADE A WRONG CHOICE???????...i m so sad n hurt now..haiz


the more i lie on the bed to tink abt wad he did,made me even disappointed..therefore i decided to leave his home...3am i took a cab back home... argh..angry...

No comments: