::My Mp3::

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tuesday 28112007

so happy to see the Promotion...end up sm tel me she went manicure ler.hur!!!!!

::my cousin back hm slacking::


:: my bed v comfortable rite..::

so bored! ...yawn..haha!

had been arranging appt for rentals for tenants..so mani ppl wan to rent hse at tis moment...piang!

evening went to have dinner wit my cousin~~ Ajisen...angry n frusfrated.. cos on the phone with johnny n buyer..wa lao...they wan to buy the hse, johnny shld call them lar.,.i was nt at the scene! hw i noe wad haf they agreed on????? RIDICULOUS rite!!! wth!

i tel johnny call the buyer himself,he tel me he jus chiong home frm viewing,nw having dinner! wth! he tink he is the onli one having dinner now! .. i dun even wan to mention to him i m ALSO HAVING DINNER LOR!

end up everything is settle,owner n buyer accept evrything,jus wan johnny to go collect cheque n pass to seller,he says LATER!! omg! wan to DELAY again! shit!..i m damn pek chek can..the noodle in front of me i feel lik throwing it away..

wads tis ! ask me arrange so mani things,in the end he tel me wan to finish his dinner first,den go n collect ..hell lar..next time u do everything yrself..i hate being a 3rd party ok!

dun get me involved!

arghhh......... nvm..i move on..

walk n walk..see nice nice things.. den go salon ask about perm hair stuffs.. heh.. mood gets beta.. my cousin also bth y i keep talking on the phone..instead of eating lor.. end up i reali nv eat my noodles..cos already pom! into 2 bowls liao...hur..so hungry now...den go ntuc buy biscuit eat..

wa..went home with so much things..heavy~~~~

No comments: