::My Mp3::

Friday, November 30, 2007

Thurday

::tie half::












::wwith wires in process::






hehe.......initially was hesitating whether wan to perm anot lor!!!!!!!! hai.............cos morning ting says she dun wan perm ler..cos waste of money lei..den hor,i went earlier to salon myself..hur!! try to encourage myself n be strong~~ i did the perm......

mm........ although initally feel so fake,ting n my cousin keep laughing lar..hai! but reach home ler..the perm is relaz ler..became nicer.....heh!! so hor ! i try tying in mani patterns..bun, half, n with hairbands too..hoho! my cousin luv it too.she wan to consider perming it..hee

today zo bo lor..........tired..wan kun ler..heh! finally found someone to go watch enchanted wit me lor....cos ting n my cousin watch ler..they say its v nice nice nicemthe perm in the main character is so nice...n the dress r so beautiful! heh... met kok weekiat! tat lao gong gong online!! so i ask him go watch wit me..hehe.......yea..finally found some1..

going slp ler.......... i reali reali treasure my parents alot..luv them lotss...good health to both of u!although u cant see tis,but i hope tis gd wishes reflect on u both.....good night!

No comments: