::My Mp3::

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finally i update my blog again

Saturaday morning went to work..after that go "canberra sec sch" field watch gerald soccer match..argh! sway again..he missed the ball and let the team to had a goal. match 1vs1..sad we went movie after that..went home to bath......den head to cineleisure.. watched "17 AGAIN" . not bad shw la ...just tat we sat on the first row..head a bit cramp..cos the shw was FULL HOUSE.. 12pm reached home.. KUNZZ..damn tired! i love my FANCY PERMS

Friday went to "SHE BANGS" to meet one of gerald fren...mm,ordered tom yum noodles there..yummy! his fren is a gd singer wor.. oh! thursday morning v SWAY..had a fall at the roadside when about to reach office..omg! luckily nv sprain my leg..only knee swollen..took half day left..argh!
Just Finish my work!6pm
BACK!~~ Finally right? cos hardly get to updte my blog..cos no special news too..
i wana update:
Xiao bai new poncho...cute?

No comments: