::My Mp3::

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

19072008 Manicure on Saturaday




Manicure at Cineleisure alone..so sianz.. but cheap lei ..only $20 lei... took about an hour plus...luckily i m not in a hurry ..

too bad gerald wrk ..tats y i take my own sweet time to do all manicure and pedicure.

finished my manicure , stil left another hour to 10pm tat he offwork ler..so i walked to far east from cineleisure... hapily count down can meet him at 10pm..

too bad.. half way doing my pedicure,he called ,bad news lei ..he gt to work till 2am...plus, he left his retainer in burger king just now..argh!! w ad a bad day!!

i gt no keys to go home too!! sway man!!

hai..
after my pedicure , i walk alone to mrt ,den took train back to chuan park lar..hai..first time so sian on wkends..

forgot to eat dinner lei..den order mac..ha..eat myself..den xiao bai doggy keep sitting beside..waiting for my food to drop on floors lor..haa..so cute!!

1am saw gerald home..so happi!

tat will be end of my saturaday la..cos sunday working ...

No comments: