::My Mp3::

Saturday, December 29, 2007

28 dec 2007

tink his feet bigger than mine! wan to fight..haha

my feet indeed grown,last time nt so long lei..strange

stupid! after rec his ex gf belonging wan to act cool!

snap me for wad~~


xmas has nt left me yet.haha

peppermint mocha blended is so nice!!

new flavour !~


early in the morning woke up!! ytrd seek my cousin advice tat we shld make a police report..

9am went to hdb for 1st appt for the property blk 110 clementi..

dilly dally,everything settled! den went to cantonment police post.. meet my cousin,pass her wallet,she forgot to bring out today..den go to report centre make report..hur! the stupid police lar..so humorous.. ask me whether tat IO is it my sister..hur! cos say we look so alike! faint!..when johnny tel him i was also at the scence...he shock..haha! ask me is it my 1st attempt at such scence!! hey...u tink i everyday so interested in such thing meh..hai!

but he was v helpful..cos i tel him the stupid owner slam johnny Nokia 73 till the joystick in the middle also drop off,n turn the phone into a PDA Phone! (cos johnny can onli use a pen to control left right up down) haha!! to replace the joystick!..

aiya! police jus v lame lar! lik tai ji lor..all push here n there..nth to say la..police is jus v useless!

after tat meet my polyfren for dinner..so long didnt see lor! haha..stil the same..no changes..jus some catching up.. after tat h left to meet his fren in suntec.

den johnny go chinese doc see his leg,cos today alreadi crippled! ..mm the chinese doc also ask him tmr go xtray,seems lik fractured!ke lian de uncle...next time i go learn taekondo lar..so i gt more strength to help u..hehe!!

thereafter went home ler..quite tired ler..woke up quite early..

No comments: