::My Mp3::

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saturaday 24 11 2007

sm n me at bugis ,oops..its her candid




::hi Mr Soldier::





::my new pumps from GripZ::


::the awful taste of bee hoon::




::frm bugis going to orchard::







::V handsome hor::


::the nails i did in the noon::






oh..was out with sm in the late noon... we meet at bugis..saw this wang chuan yi~ hur..so handsome lei..first time saw him in real life..

was planning to get details on yy poster puzzle de measurements..hur! jus nice met into this event.....mountain ppl mountain sea

walked ard in bugis for a while...den hor,decided go orchard..heh! so aimlessly duno wher to go......

mm...decided to go cine for dinner......eeeeeeeee the mee hoon jus taste awful..half bowl left there.....mm..so i jus haf my milk tea lor...

took lotsa pics along orchard road...heh! den hor ...walked up til PS..took a cab home..gosh~ the taxi driver drove so fast..tat my heart was pumping so fast...

No comments: