::My Mp3::

Monday, October 1, 2007

Sunday 300907

woke up in the noon lei......stil so tired..but force myself wake up..cos dun wan waste my time sleeping..

den did some wrk.. went bath..

when i came out frm bath,johnny call..got to help him go some appt..cos he close deal at clementi lei,nt enough time to rush down..

den i went blk 68 redhill house...wa went up! saw another agent walked out from the hse.. felt smth not right.. hur! den tat attitude owner saw me, i tel her johnny say he got buyer wan to view..den she so attitude towards me.. say she going out ler.. WTH!
only her brother is better lor..still v nicely ask me wad happened! in my heart was tinking,how the hell i noe wad happen lor.. cos i only noe gt buyer wan see hse,den i cum lar..

they left,i called johnny,he also confused..cos owner did this nt steady things behind him lor.. aiyo! old auntie so smelly one! let me show u her freaking hse.. no wonder cant sell lor..










den went ABC market eat... after tat went home ler..
evening ting came my house..she use my laptop update her blog..til abt 12pm she went home

den midnite 1am mi n cousin order mac delivery to home..for supper..cos so hungry cant slp.. i order happy meal cos got kitty toy hehe!!

No comments: