::My Mp3::

Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday. 29102007

::My Dinner::

::johnny chen too free to snap shot himself in office already::


::in the lift..going home::

::finish my housewrk ler::

::Yishun lei..heard frm them tis blk is specially for oldies::






::Mr Toh::

::Janice ::

::johnny chen::

::Me::

mm..today got up late..11am den wake up..

Missed my Mio box installation appt at my home..cos i totally forgot they were coming today..

den went lunch with janice, mr toh n johnny at yishun..nasi lemak...

slack there til 3plus den go back office ler..

trying to figure out hw to fill in the propnex forms so tat can submit up to office..

be4 going home ,i went to ntuc to top up vitagen at home... sun bian buy a cup noodle for my dinner..cos nt so hungry lei ..

did some house wrk...wash clothes lar..change bedsheet lar..clean clean my room lar.. but hor i stil tink its v dusty..hehe

yea!~ Romantic princess is out again...byeeee i going watch lerr...

No comments: