::My Mp3::

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday 250907

today sian........noon busy looking for cheap houses..end up the cheapest now is above valuation 30k lor...hur!!

den i went to meet dawn for lunch.. omg! so sudden met a grp of my ex colleague while i was on the way home... their comment was...'wa! y u so slim now! sick or nv eat!!.almost dun recognise u leh..' omg! the sun was so shiny cannnnnn........n they jus stand there repeated tat sentence......hur! got so kua zhang meh.. i also duno..and i jus say ..i duno n smile..den go home..haha!!

evening went bugis with my cousin,cos she wana buy toner for her face at 'the face shop'. i was late..hur! den she went buy first.. den i met her in 'MIssha' instead of 'the face shop'. after paying,i asked her,'tot u going buy toner at 'the face shop', den she SHOCKED! as she tot 'MISSHA'='THE FACE SHOP' OMG!!!!!...and worse is tat...she nv notice it all the while... and even buy til got member in MIssha lor..haiiiiiiiiiii she shld go shopping more often leh.....

den we walked over to my aunt hse..cos gt mooncake celebration... wa! gt new baby lei...4mth only..my cousin wife already gave birth..tis time is mixed thai and singaporean..lol! so rojak now ler.. but the baby damn fat...... carry him go OG shopping...wa! the sales girls there saw him den so excited.. keep playing with him..cos he gt a huge eyes.. and a fat tummy! haha!

::he keep moving..so v blur..::

::he is JJ,4month old::

::my 2 cousin n JJ..::


::hur!look at his tummy::

::Althidia aka ah qing n my cousin::


::my niece 1st shot::

::2nd shot::

::3rd shot::

::ah qing sister..qi qi ::



::me, my sis,my biao jie::

::1st time 3 ppl shot tis grp pic::

::Reach home::

No comments: