::My Mp3::

Monday, August 27, 2007

SunDAy~~::Sundae:: 270807

.........Wad a day~ almost fainted..tink my blood got stuck..woke up at 1plus noon today,slept about 5am in the morning.....

tried to walk to my door when i woke up, hurr! scare me off! suddenly can`t see anything,blackout~

argh.... tried grabing my door cos cant see anything,hai..manage to sit on the floor lor..my cousin was shocked! tot i faint there..

after a while my blood circulation was back to normal le...heng! nv die! can feel the numbness in my ear...

my toe hurtz~~cos while grabing the door to prevent me fall,i knock it against the door..........

den went to haf a rest again.......

going meet eve in the evening at 6pm lor.. went far east,den to bugis againnnnnnnn.........

had dinner in parco bugis......baked rice and freezy lemon drink..
hmm, something special ba..but i dun take in much cheese.so stil had leftover..

walked over to bugis streets,bought a black long pants...bought a top in Far east blossom...

oh ya! eve bought even more things than me cann... indeed shopping Queen..haha! benson so nice,gave so much staff discount in domanchi..,(eve bought shirts for her bf)..

den slack at mac...had drinks...and our OverfLowing hot fudge for our Choc Sundae!! cos its a Sunday,and we gt to haf Sundae~~ hehe... guess the staff gona close shop hah...the hot fudge was flowing out of the ice cream cup cannnnn...wan to fatten us har..lol!




No comments: