::My Mp3::

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

why today is such a busy day deeeeeeeee....

Tears~~ chum ah..why so many ppl scold me de... johnny lah..late for appt , end up all co broke agents and buyers blame me why so late..and bla bla..

Heng ah mus por them den can settle the problem lor... stupig lah..

Today had a hard day...... so busy lor... worked lik an octopus le....phone calls till 9plus still haven end lor...aiyer

today leg cramp lor..cos ytrd went flyers distribute.

lunch also duno eat wad..so i had maggie mee,and used my kitty frying pan to fry ang egg... puke~~ eat half way throw.. today tot of cookin so helathy dinner de..end up so busy till v late..so in the end steam so eggs fish n vege for dinner lor... healthy hor~~





till night..hmm..duno wad to do leh..maybe study n practis my basic ba..oh my!! i m the last one left out lor... my 3 sistasx passed le lor...cry~~~

No comments: